Hazardous materials need specialist storage. Our Chemical Stores are designed with this in mind and are ideal for the safe storage and dispensing and transfer of hazardous materials, chemicals, flammables and combustibles.
The Chemical Stores comply with all the relevant Health and Safety Executive (HSE) requirements.
|8ft Chemical Store||8ft 2.44m||8′ 2.44m||8’6″ 2.59m|
|10ft Chemical Store||10ft 3m||8′ 2.44m||8’6″ 2.59m|
|20ft Chemical Store||20′ 6.1m||8′ 2.44m||8’6″ 2.59m|
The corten steel construction of our chemical stores is ideal as it gives our chemical stores fire resistance as well as security. The bunded floor means that any spills or leaks within the floor do not seep into the earth beneath. This is achieved either by having a raised bund at the front of the container or by having a sub-floor sump with guttering and drainage tap.
Chemical Store Features
- Strong, secure steel container construction
- Anti slip, anti spark tread plate floor
- Bunded floor or sub-floor sump to retain leaks or spillage
- Single or double doors
- Optional side hatch to allow fuel line and power cable feeds etc.
- High security lock box to enable unit to be secured
- Ventilation to enable cross air flow, minimising toxic fumes and reducing inside temperature
- Fork lift pockets for easy transportation
- Optional shelving and lighting
All our Chemical Stores are able to be tailored for our clients specific needs. Please contact our experienced team for further details.