- View more products
Related blog posts
November 29, 2012 - CS Shipping Containers
Most new shipping containers are in fact once used. The reason for this is because they are mostly manufactured in China and, in order to keep costs down, they are shipped over to this country with a load in them. Once they have been off-loaded and emptied they are ready to be sold as new/once used containers. [...]
November 13, 2012 - CS Shipping Containers
All chemical stores are bunded in order to prevent leakage and to contain the chemicals or paint stored within. But the big question is whether or not to have the collection tank put underneath the floor or for there to be a step over and the floor itself to be the bottom of the tank. [...]
November 3, 2012 - CS Shipping Containers
Christmas is a very busy time for the hire of Refrigerated Containers. There is an increased demand for them by supermarkets and small producers in order to store a variety of products from turkeys, brussel sprouts, hams etc etc. In fact anything that needs to be kept at a consistent temperature in the lead up [...]
October 26, 2012 - CS Shipping Containers
One of the most useful types of shipping container is the pallet wide container. The main difference in these to standard containers is that they are an additional 2 inches (5cm) wide. This allows for two european size pallets to be placed side by side within the container – something that the tradtional standard size [...]
October 18, 2012 - CS Shipping Containers
Shipping Containers have become more and more part of our everyday lives. It seems that wherever you turn they are there. And quite often they are not being used to transport goods! Turn on your television and if you are tuned into Channel 4 you can see them making up the “4″ they use whilst [...]
Containers throughout the UK
Terms and Conditions
- All prices quoted are, unless otherwise specified, exclusive of Value added tax.
- Interest is payable to the CS Shipping Containers on any overdue account at 8% above base rate from the time to time as from the due date of payment.
- These conditions will always prevail over any other conditions including a customer’s standard conditions of supply.
- All quotations and estimates exclude:
- Site preparation and foundation work.
- Connection to main services including housings and meters.
- Restitution of damage upon removal of unit.
- All quotations and estimates are made on the basis that:-
- There will be a suitable, restricted hard access route for a 60 foot articulated vehicle and carriage both onto the site and onto a position adjacent to where any unit is to be delivered.
- The site is level, free from any underground or overhead obstructions and of sufficient ground bearing capacity to accept the full loading of the units to be supplied and their contents.
- Delivery can take place and any other services performed, during the normal weekday working hours.
- We have allowed 1 hour on site for delivery, any additional time will be billed at Ãƒâ€š£55.00 per hour plus VAT.
- If any unit is to be double stacked upon an existing unit the customer warrants that the lower unit is on foundations adequate for the weight of both units and their contents and that the structure of the lower unit can adequately carry and transfer to the foundation the weight and strain of the upper unit.
- Any delivery time or date is an estimate only and the company will not be liable for any consequential loss arising as a result of late delivery. Any transport cancelled by the customer will be charged at the full cost unless five days written notice of cancellation is given and a Ãƒâ€š£50 cancellation fee accepted by CS containers.
- The customer accepts full responsibility in laying down its specification for the unit that if it will comply with all the relevant regulations, including, but not limited to planning permission, buildings regulations, health and safety regulations and fire regulations and will indemnify CS Shipping Containers against any costs claims demands or expenses arising as a result of any breach of these regulations.
- All the CS Shipping Containers’ contracts are deemed to be made at Vale View, Battisford, Nr. Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 2HQ and shall be governed by the laws of England. Customers shall submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
click to top
Conditions of Hire
- The hire period shall commence on the date of delivery of the goods to the customer and shall terminate when the company collects the goods.
- The customer will give at least 72 hours notice of termination of hire which shall not be less than the rental period agreed with CS Shipping Containers.
- The units will be at the risk of the customer during the hire period, and the customer will indemnify CS Shipping Containers for any loss, damage or expense arising from the customer’s failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The customer will keep the unit insured fully comprehensively at all times during the hire period against loss or damage by fire, theft and other risk usually covered by comprehensive insurance of products of the type of the unit, such insurance to be the full replacement value of the hire product with a reputable United Kingdom based insurance company.
- The customer shall give written notice to CS Shipping Containers of any occurrence which will or may give rise to a claim being made on any insurance pursuant to condition twelve, such notice to be given within 24 hours of the occurrence being known to the customer.
- CS Shipping Containers shall be entitled at any time and from time to time itself to affect the expense of the customer insurance against all or any of the contingencies above referred to.
- The customer will at all times keep the unit fixtures and fittings clean and in good condition and will reimburse to CS Shipping Containers the cost of any cleaning and repairs or of making good any damage caused thereto during the hire period howsoever the same may be caused.
- If the customer shall fail to punctually pay any sum due to CS Shipping Containers under this hiring contract or shall allow anything to be done whereby the company’s rights in the hire product may be prejudiced or jeopardised then CS Shipping Containers may treat the hiring contract as being wrongfully repudiated by the customer and in such event the customer hereby authorises CS Shipping Containers forthwith to retake possession of the unit and for that purpose to enter into or upon any premises or site where it may be and take the unit from any land or buildings (the customer being responsible for any damage thereby caused but without prejudiced to any other right of CS Shipping Containers against the customer for the recovery of monies due).
- All rental invoices are charged 4 weeks in advance.
- The Customer is responsible for delivery and collection charges, which are billed in advance.
- The Customer must obtain permission from CS Shipping Containers in writing should they wish to reposition any equipment to another site prior to the repositioning.
- CS Shipping Containers remains owners of all hire equipment.
click to top
Conditions of Sale
- All units shall be paid for prior to release of units. Under no circumstances will any unit be left on site until paid for. If it is necessary for CS Shipping Containers to refuse delivery for this reason then the customer will reimburse to CS Shipping Containers the cost of aborting delivery in addition to any other damages that may be payable under the terms of this agreement.
- Risk passes upon delivery of the unit to the site and ownership passes when all monies due to CS Shipping Containers have been paid in full.
CS Shipping Containers,
IP14 2HQ |
Tel: 0800 043 6311 | Fax: 01449 723189 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© CS Shipping Containers | Website design by Netphobia | XML Sitemap | RSS Feed | SEO By Just Search